Friday, April 27, 2018

New ideas - doodles for recipes

Everybody is taking pictures of what they are eating or cooking nowadays - don't you think? This is why I am returning to a more old school and creative way and discovered sketch note recipes by different authors in the net. Right now I am still learning - I found a great doodle course for beginners from Adam Sicinski. Please drop by and have a look, it is awesome. At the same time I am still trying out different pencils and drawing techniques. It is such a great way of relaxing and creating something at the same time. So here is my sketch note recipe for a plant-based potato-lentil-soup.
Vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, low fat and healthy. Great to prepare ahead and freeze. I like to add some fresh herbs before eating like parsley, coriander or chives.
Recipe is in German, but I think it is quite understandable.
The basis is a vegetarian broth made of onions, garlic and as much vegetable as you can find - I put my leftovers and cut offs always in one of the drawers in the freezer and make a big pot when it is overflowing.
Then you just have to add a part of potatoes and red lentils, cook for about 15-20 minutes and then blend everything. Add salt, horseradish and other spices and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment